Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

My saturday

6.45am -->take a shower,subuh then bubom balik
around 9 something (dengar bising2 kat luar-> good wedding mah cik B)









11.00am-->completely conscious he3
wash cloth,
having my bf (hot tea n 3 pieces of cookies).
give a call to my cik ude (he's working in kuala kangsar site)
after that termenung......




1.15pm--> attend the wedding with kak hawa n her friend
meet cik b, cik nani other neighbors
mencekik having my lunch
the bride cantek sangat
(hujan la plak....)



2.00pm --> dah x tau nak buat per
get my lappy
checking over facebook (anything new)
then start to update my blog
then start la merepek2




2.42pm--> heard people karaoke in the wedding (ader yg suara hancur lak)
after this do know wht to do dah
cik ude not going to see me this week (dah pokai)

No comments: